Brand new 2018 DIM Memberships…
Our DIM memberships are simple and easy and will be replacing the termly invoices. Your membership fee is deducted from your account on the 1st of each month (Feb – Dec), so there are no invoices to look for, or stress about paying for a whole term up front, you can get on with the rest of your busy life, and we can move ahead bringing the magic of music to our students.
All DIM Memberships include…
- All lessons, tutorials, rehearsals (as applicable)
- 10% retail discount on all sheet music & accessories purchased through DIM
- Free Music diary every year
- Free Music bag as required
- No annual re-enrolment fee
- Regular communication and awesome admin support
- Genuine advice on instrument maintenance, servicing and replacement
- Regular performance opportunities
- Ongoing assessment via our DIM Pathways Program
- Quality teaching
- Practice tips and hints
- Competitions, prizes and more!
Don’t worry, you can cancel your membership at the end of ANY school term. Music can be really tricky (especially at the beginning), so we expect you to stick with your membership for a term at a time, but that’s all – as long as we receive an email from you by the end of any term, we’ll make sure to cancel your membership and you’ll have nothing more to pay.