Why DIM Connect?
We want our students to #Just Keep Playing through these unprecedented times, and we believe we can help. We’ve worked hard over recent weeks getting this new program together to keep some normality in the lives of our students.
We’ve adapted our programs and pricing for Term 2 in the hope that all of our students can #Just Keep Playing. you can choose our DIM Connect LIVE Program ($120 full term), or our LIVE PLUS program (from an additional $7/week).
DIM Connect LIVE – $120/term (no extra costs)
Specially designed so everyone can #Just Keep Playing
These live streamed, interactive sessions are hosted by a DIM Program Manager. We’ll have 2 sessions for each level every week, and you’ll need to have your instrument close by because you’ll definitely be playing lots in each session! You can see your teacher and interact with comments, questions and emojis…it’s going to be so much fun!
- Interactive Live-Streamed Band Rehearsals
- Interactive Live-Streamed String Ensemble Rehearsals
- Interactive Live-Streamed Large Group Instrumental Sectionals
- Virtual Performances
- Collaborative Video Projects with the DIM Team
- Inspiring Video Content
- Supplementary Learning Resources
- Ongoing Support
- Optional Zoom lesson addons (additional cost – see below)
Optional Zoom Lesson Addons:
All the benefits of DIM Connect LIVE + a personal Zoom lesson with a DIM tutor (from an additional $7/week)
These Zoom lessons are hosted by your usual tutor or a DIM Program Manager. Each lesson will run for 30 minutes, and it will feel just like a normal lesson – you and your tutor will see and hear each other and you’ll get help with specific areas like posture, technique etc
- Large Group Lessons(4-6 Students) : $190/term 2 (includes DIM Connect LIVE)
- Small Group Lesson(2-3 Students): $285/term 2 (includes DIM Connect LIVE)
- Private Lessons: $520/term 2 (includes DIM Connect LIVE)