Directions In Music offer a competitive instrument hire program. For a monthly fee of $44, you can be sure of a high quality instrument which you can purchase at a great rate at any time.
Please Note: String instruments are sized according to the students, and it is likely that younger students will progress through a couple of instruments before arriving at a full size instrument. Typically, a student can expect to maintain the same instrument for anywhere from 6-24 months.
Our teachers regularly assess their student’s growth, and offer their recommendations of when a larger instrument may be required. As part of our hire program, all of our string instruments can be swapped for a larger instrument at any time during the hiring period at no additional cost.
- Great competitive rates – only $44 per month for ALL instruments
- Regular additional incentives to purchase your instrument
- High quality instruments
- Expert advice you can trust from our team of experienced teachers and musicians
- Follow up advice and servicing
- Swap for a larger size at any time during the hire period at no additional cost
- Minimum initial hire period of 3 months.
- Purchase your instrument at any time after the first 3 months and receive a credit of $120 towards it’s purchase
- Initial security deposit of $150 ($250 for sax and cello), payable at start of hire period
Please Click Here for full Terms and Conditions of Instrument Hire.